Cascadia Pacific Group offers a wide array of land use, technology and environmental services to clients who need to get results:
- forest and land management
- location based and spatial data systems: geographic information systems, CAD, mapping, data analysis/management, training
- real property transactions including commercial leases
- public outreach and marketing strategies
- managing interdisciplinary teams, negotiation, conflict resolution
- environmental assessment
- site restoration and remediation
- conservation strategies for real property
- audit services: natural resources, chain of custody
- entitlements and permitting
- emergency management consulting
- multimedia initiatives
- on-site management and stewardship
Cascadia Pacific Group draws from over 3 decades of experience in land use, environmental management and real property. Our goal is to create value for our clients by applying creative solutions to each client’s specific needs.
We are committed to sustaining community as well as environment. With that in mind, Cascadia donates a minimum of 10 percent of its resources to support selected not-for-profit initiatives as well as to assist clients that cannot afford our services.
We offer a no nonsense approach to our clients: outside costs are passed on with no markup; invoices are clear and concise. We don’t operate on a backlog of projects so today’s client always comes first. We don’t charge for routine telephone calls or internal copying.
We encourage discussion to establish creative billing arrangements. We focus on results, and we welcome opportunities to share in the risks and rewards of our clients’ projects and initiatives.
Rex Thompson, principal and managing member at Cascadia, also serves on the Executive Committee of the Rural Forest Commission of King County, Washington.