Cascadia Pacific Group offers a wide array of land use and environmental services to clients who need to get results now:
- forest and land management
- geographic information systems: mapping, data analysis/management
- real property transactions
- public outreach and marketing strategies
- environmental assessment
- site restoration and remediation
- conservation strategies for real property
- audit services: natural resources, chain of custody
- entitlements and permitting
- emergency management consulting
- on-site management and stewardship
Cascadia Pacific Group draws from over 3 decades of experience in land use, environmental management and real property. Our goal is to create value for our clients by applying creative solutions to each client’s specific needs.
We are committed to sustaining our community as well as our environment. With that in mind, Cascadia donates a minimum of 10 percent of its resources to support selected not-for-profit initiatives as well as to assist clients that cannot afford our services.
We offer a no nonsense approach to our clients: outside costs are passed on with no markup; invoices are clear and concise. We don’t charge for routine telephone calls or internal copying.
We encourage discussion to establish creative billing arrangements. We focus on results, and we welcome opportunities to share in the risks and rewards of our clients’ projects and initiatives.
Rex Thompson, principal and managing member at Cascadia, is also the Vice President of the Board of Directors for Partnership for Rural King County and currently serves on the Executive Committee of the Rural Forest Commission of King County.